Sometimes, we live by pieces of advice given by people who cares for us. But, there are also instances when you get words to live by from a book, a song or a movie. Here are the top ten inspirational movie quotes that can motivate you about love, family, work, and life in general.
10. “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” – This is from the movie What a Girl Wants. This tells the viewers how important it is to embrace what makes you different from others.
9. “Every man dies but not every man lives.” – From the Movie Braveheart, this teaches the audience the importance of knowing what your life’s purpose is.
8. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – A quote from Mulan, it differentiates a beautiful and strong person from those who are just beautiful physically.
7. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” – From the movie Lion King, it says that the past is something that we cannot change. We have two choices, the first one is try to hide our past or forget it and the second one is to use that experience to be a better person.
6. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” – From Harry Potter, this is true. It is easy to fight for something that you believe in but it gets complicated when you need to defend your beliefs from someone that you love.
“What we do does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.” – From Maid in Manhattan, this quote tells the viewers how you can get to know a person’s character. A person’s true colors show when they experience failure.
“Love is a gift. Not an obligation.” – From the movie Fools Rush in, it shows how it should be easy to do anything if you are doing it out of love and not just because you are supposed to do it. It only becomes an obligation when you do not love the person whom you are doing it for.
5. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” – This quote expresses how short life is and that you should seize every moment and make it count. Sometimes, people tend to take time for granted which should not be the case. Sometimes, you get so busy that you never have the time to appreciate small things.
4. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – From Les Miserables, this quote teaches the viewers that they should never lose hope, whatever the problem is, it will also end,
3. “A real loser is someone who’s so afraid of winning he doesn’t even try.” – Little Miss Sunshine, this tells the viewers that you should not be afraid of changes and trying to do new things. You need to believe in yourself.
2. “Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.” – Hunger games. Sometimes, hope is enough to make you give it a try and you may end up succeeding.
1. “Hakuna Matata” – Lion King. It means no worries and it is one of the greatest philosophies in life. Worry cannot help you no matter what situation you are in and is just a waste of energy so don’t worry!